background

Thursday, August 8, 2013

8.8.2008

Written: August 23, 2008

August 8th
Day 3
What a big day. Hannah had her 2nd MRI and her bone scan. The bone scan came back clear and the MRI showed the same thing it did the first time minus the tumor the doctor removed from her back. Hannah recovered great from her tests. We are getting discharged from the PICU Friday afternoon and we will be moved to the 4th floor, Nuroscience wing. It was a difficult to get settled in to the new room. We had a semi-private room with a boy named Jack. Every time I heard Jack I thought of Jackson and that did not help me since I have not seen my Jackson since Tuesday. But all in all we did good and had a good night.
We were informed we would have to wait until Monday-Wednesday to find out the result of the biopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment