background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankfulness

November has officially arrived!

The time change did not and is not settling very well with the little one.
I am not used to getting up for a couple hours in the middle of the night to "play"!!!
But, I am thankful I have him.
Even though I am super tired I find JOY in his early morning smiles and giggles.

For the past 3-4 years we have made a thankfulness tree!
Every year it is different.
This year Jack and I cut out leaves with my Silhouette Cameo.
Then, the man, jack and I made a list of 7 things each of us were thankful for.
Next, we used letter stamps and stamped on our words!
Lastly, I jumped (climbed) over the fence in our backyard into the field and found a branch.

Placed it in a Mason jar with burlap.
Punched holes in the leaves.
Strung them on jute twine and draped it around the branch.

Here is some pictures of our final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment