background

Monday, November 19, 2012

SeRioUsLY

I should have known that today was not going to be an ordinary day.
I woke up to the sound of TheMan's shaving mirror shattering on the tile.

This is the second time this has happen in less than 4 months.

I made the boys some French Toast and Bacon for breakfast.
Yumm-o
I rocked out to Adele on Pandora.
Made our grocery list.

Then JD and I were off to go grocery shopping.
We went today to get all our needed supplies for Thanksgiving in hopes to beat the craziness later during the week.

Then it happened.
I got JD out of the car.
Shut the door.
Then.
I knew it.
I knew it just right then.
My keys.
My keys are in the car.
My keys are in my locked car.
My phone.
My phone is in the locked car too!

This is the second time this has happened in less than 4 months.

SERIOUSLY!!!

I thought....
Maybe...
Just maybe...
They had fallen in the diaper bag.
I looked.
I looked a hundred times.
But no.
They were in the car.

I went into the store.
Borrowed the phone.
Called TheMan.
Left a message stating how I needed him.

He couldn't find the spare.
So he watches JD while I ran in and did my shopping.
As soon as I was done.
My keys and phone were rescued!

I am thankful.

I think I want a slim Jim for Christmas.
Or
Maybe I will just go make a couple copies of my key.
One for TheMan
And
One for the house.

Now...
it's time for a Sonic break.
Then clean the house time.


No comments:

Post a Comment