background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

My son has been begging for an Elf on the Shelf for two years now.
I am finally giving in.
It's the BIG thing now, RIGHT?

To me it is a major faux pa to put ANY Christmas decor up prior to Thanksgiving!!!

With that said..
I needed a gift for Jack Jack to open on his actual birthday.
(Aka. Black Friday this Year)
It maybe kinda weird.
But...
That's how we roll.
Yup.
He is getting his Elf on the Shelf for his birthday.

HE is going to be super SUPER ExCiTeD!!!

So.
My Question For YOU!

Do you
or
Are you doing Elf on the Shelf with your kiddos?
If so...
What is your elf/you excited about getting into?

I have seen some ideas on Pinterest but curious what your favorites are.

Honestly.
I am excited to finally have an Elf on the Shelf, too.

Meet our Elf.
He is "nameless" for the moment.
More Elf pictures to come after 12.1.12!

No comments:

Post a Comment