background

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Style

I don't like to admit it...
But...
I am in my 30's.
I don't feel 3_!
Nor do I feel like I have birthed three kids.
Well...
Some Days i do'
My hips do.
And many more things do.

I have struggled with finding my style.
I am still looking for it.
But, I think i am getting closer.
Closer to finding the me I want to portray.

I use to dress up everyday.
This was about 8 years ago when I was working at the funeral home.
NOW.
I am a casual gal.
I love color and polka dots.
And I love black and GRAY's!!!
(And Grey's too)

I love jeans. A t-shirt. A cardigan.
And
A pair of Toms.

That's ME.
That's my Style. (I think)

I do like boho chic with a little earthy momma intertwined.
My style is a work in progress and probably always will be.
And. I am fine with that.

Here is how I treated myself today...
two new pairs!
(Because my gray ones finally have a hole... It's sad...I loved those shoes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment